Friday, June 03, 2005

I know I shouldn't even be *looking* at this, but...

Mitch Albom is a Terrible Writer

ARGH! This guy is unbelievable! All he can do is insult Mitch. Whine, whine, whine. I see he finally received a comeuppance--of sorts-- by someone from "our team". Note how quickly "Morrie" angrily retaliated.
I keep telling myself I should forget about this Morrie Schwarzenegger fellow and his nasty, mean-spirited Mitch hatefest, but something keeps drawing me back. He's receiving WAY too much positive feedback. Come on, my fellow Mitch fans, let this guy know how wrong he truly is!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For someone who just "whine, whine, whines," you certainly pay him a lot of attention.

Is it your hidden insecurity in Mitch's writing that fascinates you so with mitchalbomisaterriblewriter@blogspot.com? This person is expressing his (valid and increasingly popular) opinion that Mitch Albom is an overrated columnist who whores his pen out to sappy, overdramatic bullshit instead of creative and honest writing.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mitch is a lying sack of shit that spends too much time on his high horse. It is understandable that he would do so, because it sucks walking around at 5'2 having people point at your freakish ears. Go read some AJ Liebling, WC Heinz or even Mike Downey to understand what real sportswriting should be

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home